Warehouse Operator - Shipper
9600 Jeronimo Irvine, CA 92618 US
Global Medical Device company has many warehouse openings - Considering candidates with 6 months plus of warehouse operations experiences.
Temp to Hire
1st shift: + overtime
7 am - 3:30pm
8am - 4:30pm
Shipper - Records the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from an establishment. - Warehouse Shipping jobs require physical strength and stamina to lift and pack heavy boxes and items.
May also be tasked with the following
- Packer - Weigh, measure and ensure products is secure in the box for shipping
- Shipper - Process order in shipping system, print label, secure on the box.
Receiving: Process in the deliveries of the products includes; unloading the delivery trunk, breakdown the pallets and store product in the correct area of the warehouse bays. Inventory overflow storage.
Considering candidates with the following Minimum Experience
- Up to 2 yrs of recent shipping and receiving experience
- Experience working in a paperless system
- Experience with pick and pack operations
- Shipping practices for International and Domestic shipments
- Shipping procedures for UPS, FedEx, USPS & World-ship
- Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to read, understand, and follow company quality policy in English
- Must be able to Stand for long periods, routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good communication and computer skills
High School Diploma / GED - required and verified
Preferred Qualifications: Prior experience shipping goods from a Manufacturing facility
Meet Your Recruiter
A native to Orange County, Nina’s staffing career began in 2006 placing quality engineering candidates with distinguished companies as a successful recruiter and client manager. Nina specializes in recruiting for mechanical and electrical engineers in all industries from aerospace, medical device and manufacturing. She understands the engineering programs and importance of matching specific technical skills for position success. Her strong connections within the industry have been vital in her success. Nina’s excitement in placing engineers is due to the direct impact the products have on people’s lives: Everything we touch has been engineered in one form or another. She currently works as an on-site manager at a prominent medical device company.
Outside of work, Nina has been a dedicated volunteer to local nonprofit organizations for the past 15 years. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking and spending time with her three children.