Warehouse Operator - Receiving
9600 Jeronimo Irvine, CA 92618 US
Global Medical Device company has many warehouse openings - Considering candidates with 6 months plus of warehouse operations experiences.
Temp to Hire
Receiving: Process in the deliveries of the products includes; unloading the delivery trunk, breakdown the pallets and store product in the correct area of the warehouse bays. Inventory overflow storage.
May also be tasked with the following
- Picker: Pick orders using Sales order and RF scanner
- Packer - Weigh, measure and insure products is secure in the box for shipping
- Shipper - Process order in shipping system, print lable, secure on the box.
Considering candidates with the following Minimum Experience
- Up to 2 yrs of recent shipping and receiving experience
- Experience working in a paperless system
- Experience with pick and pack operations
- Shipping practices for International and Domestic shipments
- Shipping procedures for UPS, FedEX, USPS & World-ship
- Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to read, understand, and follow company quality policy in English
- Must be able to Stand for long periods, routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good communication and computer skills
High School Diploma / GED - required and verified
Preferred Qualifications: Prior experience shipping goods from a Manufacturing facility
1st shift: + overtime
7 am - 3:30pm
8am - 4:30pm
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.