Lake Forest, CA 92630 US
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing tasks associated within the warehouse environment. This includes processing, fulfilling, and verifying outbound orders, as well as completing record documentation.
$18/hr - $20/hr
1st Shift - 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) or Work Instructions (WI) as per company policy.
- Uses Microsoft Word + Excel + Outlook
- Uses ERP software to track, check and route orders.
- Prepares shipments any other courier pick-ups.
- Determines best method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures.
- Maintains an inventory level for all shipping materials and supplies.
- Keeps the warehouse area clean, neat, and orderly.
- Works closely with co-workers to meet all tasks, including picking of orders and packing/shrink wrapping of outbound Int’l pallets.
- Works and cooperates with other departments when necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Prior experience (minimum 2 years) in a warehouse environment.
Working conditions are based on a normal warehouse environment.
If interested, please send your resume to Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at (949) 222 - 6430 and ask for Erika. Thank you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.