Warehouse Shipping Associates
1335 Sycamore Ave Vista, CA 92081 US
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? We are a high volume manufacturer and distributor in the sporting goods industry. We are seeking to hire multiple motivated Warehouse Associates to join our team!
- At least 1 year of experience in a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Experience with customer routing guides and retailer shipping requirements
- Experience with UPS and FedEx systems
- Willingness and ability to cross-train and multitask
- Have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented
- Forklift experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with shipping leads, picking and packing to ensure ship dates are met.
- Confirm orders are labeled correctly with necessary paperwork attached
- Assist with inventory and cycle counts.
- Loading and unloading of containers/trailers as needed.
- Help to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all by following standards and procedures; complying with company policy
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Ability to lift in excess of 40lbs, standing for multiple hours in a warehouse environment.
Standing, bending, stooping, walking, may lift up to 50 pounds.
Note: This position does require OT. Great opportunity to make your time worth your while!
Monday - Thursday: 7am-5:30pm(2hrs OT)
Friday: 6-3:30pm on Friday (1 hr OT)
Saturday: 6-2:30pm (8hrs OT)
Compensation: $20.10/hr + OT rate
Meet Your Recruiter
Maribel came to Marquee Staffing with an extensive background as a Customer Service Professional working for a high-end manufacturer in the sporting goods industry. Maribel joined Marquee Staffing in 2021 as a Talent Coordinator where her primary focus was to assist the recruiting team with onboarding new hires. Maribel quickly outgrew the role and transitioned to a Sr. Recruiter. By 2022 Maribel was one of the top performers in the branch!
In Maribel’s spare time, she enjoys spending time traveling with her husband and her three girls.