Warehouse & Shipping Clerk
29 Parker Irvine, CA 92618 US
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) or Work Instructions (WI) as per company policy.
- Uses ERP software to track, check and route orders.
- Prepares shipments for Fed Ex and/or any other courier pick-ups.
- Determines best method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures.
- Learn or have a good understanding of Fed Ex Shipment Manager software for generating shipping labels and correct shipping cartons.
- Maintains an inventory level for all shipping materials and supplies.
- Verifies and validates outbound orders for accuracy.
- Process all internal shipping requests.
- Keeps the warehouse area clean, neat, and orderly.
- Works closely with co-workers to meet all tasks, including picking of orders and packing/shrink wrapping of outbound Int’l pallets.
- Works and cooperates with other departments when necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Prior experience (minimum 6 months) in a warehouse shipping environment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Team player with commitment to developing strong collaborative relationships with colleagues, business partners and cross-functional teams.
Working conditions are based on a normal warehouse environment.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate a general nature and scope of work to be performed by employees/temps within this position. This is not a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of workers assigned to this job.
If interested, please send your resume to Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at (949) 222 - 6430 and ask for Erika. Thank you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.