Vice President, Nursing Services [RN]
Vista, CA 92084 US
Pay: $150,000 - $165,000 /yr
Our Client is seeking to hire a Vice President of Nursing Program for North San Diego County. The VP of Nursing will participate and support all clinical and administrative activities for the company, Department of Mental Health contracted programs and other County contracted/certified services related to Nursing in the absence of the Sr VP of Nursing Services. Responsible for individual projects to support the Nursing and program operations. Works in conjunction with the other Staff members to strategize growth and support the organization.
EDUCATION / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CA license and continuing education for maintenance of license as applicable.
- Bachelor of Nursing with 5+ years of experience working with the mentally ill and/or substance abuse populations.
- Master’s level preferred.
- Two (2) years experience in teaching, supervision, administrative and organizational ability.
- Current CPR Certification required and current Handle With Care Certification preferred.'
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- California RN License (Required)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.