Valve Sewer Technician
6 Morgan , Suite 116 Irvine, CA 92618 US
Job Title: Medical Device Sewer
Innovative and growing medical device company is seeking medical device sewer! We are looking for people who would be responsible for manufacturing and process development engineering tasks.
We are hiring for a direct hire position!
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Provide technical quality support for the pilot production of clinical devices.
- Partner with Quality and R&D Engineers to develop critical manufacturing processes.
- Assist in: root cause analysis investigation and implementation of corrective actions for nonconformance.
- Assist in the process development and validation for new product introductions and continuous improvement projects.
- Assist in providing technical quality support for design qualifications, design transfer, activities for Regulatory submissions, product and process development and implementation of design control documents, and approval of product/process change.
- Technical training and knowledge transfer of valve assembly techniques.
Required Education and Experience:
- A high school degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience on the job technical training or experience in a medical device environment.
- Knowledge of equipment, processes and methods that will also require qualification and support design verification in the medical device industry or other regulated industries is required.
- Must be able to effectively articulate results and conclusions to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must take initiative and have the ability to conduct hands-on work.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.