17922 Fitch #100 Irvine, CA 92614 US
We are seeking to directly hire a full-time Toy Packaging Designer for our client in Irvine, CA. The client is a multinational company that designs, develops and manufactures custom consumer products for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. The team creates best-in-class products ranging across vinyl figures, statues, playsets, electronics, collectibles, replicas, action figures, key chains and pins.
Please send your portfolio (PDF or website is accepted) with examples of your toy packaging design work to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out design and illustration tasks after idea has been conceptualized by product manager and clients.
- Work on graphic design related to packaging, layouts and presentations.
- Assist product managers in creating sales pitch presentation for new ideas to clients via Powerpoint
- Participate in new product concepting and brainstorming – preparing ideas, designs and options for new projects.
- Coordinate and prepare packaging mock-ups and hand models.
- Support with product photography as needed for packaging.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite) REQUIRED.
- Toy industry experience (Toys, collectibles, electronics, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills; goal and deadline oriented.
- Highly motivated; able to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- 1-Week All Expenses Paid Vacation with team in Hawaii
- Health Benefits (medical, dental and vision) + 401(k)
- Company sponsored social events (i.e., dinners, sporting activities, retreats)
- Creative work environment (i.e., dogs in office, ping pong table, outdoor grills and common area, basketball hoops)
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.