6900 Orangethorpe Ave , . Buena Park, CA 90620 US
Job Title: Technical Inspector - Temporary
Hourly Range: $23 - $25
Under minimal supervision performs visual and dimensional inspection of power distribution assemblies, relays, contactors PCBAs and other electronic or raw materials/fabricated parts utilizing various inspection tools and manufacturing prints to ensure compliance to given specifications. May assist/direct other electromechanical inspectors Performs electrical verifications and tests various units per FAA standards using specialized test equipment and measurement machines. May assist and or direct other inspectors as required.
- Inspects various piece parts, subassemblies and final assemblies to ensure compliance to manufacturing prints and customer requirements.
- Inspects units based upon customer requirements found on a shared portal and completes appropriate FAA documentation
- Inspects fabricated parts/raw materials/subassemblies for workmanship including finish burrs, riveting, staking, soldering, plating, crimping and other treatments for specification compliance.
- Utilizing various inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, and thread gauges to check dimensions/processes on parts or raw material to ensure compliance to manufacturing drawings/blueprints/specifications.
- Reviews job order travelers/shipping/receiving documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Accepts/rejects parts and fills out corresponding paperwork including Material Rejection Reports (MRRs)
- Performs and reviews First Article Inspections per AS9102.
- If dealing with in-process inspections, may work with manufacturing/quality engineers to resolve manufacturing specification problems such as clarity of prints, definitions and statements, incorrect revision levels, etc. as well as perform routine in-process audits.
- Performs other duties as required
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing prints, blueprints and drawings
- Has a strong understanding of AS9102, First Article Inspection (FAI) and FAI Reports
- Familiarity with electromechanical inspection tools such as calipers, microscopes, and dial gauges.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to meet visual standards as set forth in military specifications
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office programs such as; Excel, Word
- Possess good math and mechanical aptitude
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
· High School diploma or equivalent education
· Two-year technical degree in electronics or equivalent experience preferred
· Minimum of five or more years of experience in electromechanical assembly, fabrication or inspection
· Completion of IPC/WHMA-A-620 CIS certification
· Completion of solder school certification in IPC-A-610 or equivalent certificate in Mil-Std-WS6536D
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.