Team Lead - Mental Health Services
8513 South Vermont Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90044 US
Los Angeles, CA
The Team Lead is responsible for the administrative and clinical supervision of the Case Management Staff, and duties will include:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert, and provide demonstration, teaching, and consultation of clinical and procedural activities.
- Creating the monthly staffing schedule, ensuring adequate coverage
- Review, approve, and submit timesheets to HR for approval
- Oversee chart audits, and train staff on proper documentation protocol
- Act as a liaison regarding daily operations between program staff and agency personnel; attend County meetings and trainings that pertain to program goals and objectives, as needed.
- Act as community liaison and a resource guide for staff and clients
- Assist Program Director in the oversight of Quality Improvement and Utilization Review for the assigned program
This role will also involve hands on clinical work, which includes but is not limited to:
- Performing clinical assessments on clients, and developing treatment and discharge plans
- Assist clients in applying for benefits, providing housing resources, and other placement options
- Possess knowledge of all program forms, requirements, and processes to ensure proper client enrollment into the program
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of all Standard Operating Procedures within the scope of the Team Lead role
- Participate in meetings, including: treatment team planning, staff meetings, case presentations, community and County agency meetings.
- Provide complete and timely documentation of all plans of care, and other case management activities
- Masters Degree in social work, psychology, or related mental health field, AND
- Associate registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (ACSW, AMFT, APCC, etc.), and the ability to obtain a clinical license within 12 months of appointment
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in mental health services, preferably with direct client care experience working with complex clients, including those with multiple conditions, such as mental health diagnoses, SUD, physical health problems, trauma/PTSD, and/or homelessness
- Leadership experience, ideally to include Team Lead responsibilities
- Valid CA driver’s license and good driving record
- One of the following current California Licenses: LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or Licensed Psychologist
- Outpatient experience
Position is full-time days, and may include occasional evenings or weekend work
Local travel up to 15% for offsite meetings, crisis response, etc.
Pay DOE: Expected range is $65,000-$75,000 depending on the experience, qualifications, and skills of the applicants
Meet Your Recruiter
Healthcare Division Manager
JoAnn brings over 15 years of experience in recruitment and business development for healthcare and technology/IT organizations. Graduating from University of California, Santa Cruz with Bachelors degrees in Economics and Sociology, JoAnn’s career began in 2006 in staffing, where she quickly pivoted to healthcare in 2007, and has had a passion for it ever since. Her focus on partnering with clients as their Trusted Advisor to identify, attract, and hire exceptional talent has led to a successful career in both staffing agency and corporate recruiting environments. JoAnn joined Marquee as Healthcare Division Manager, and is responsible for bringing on new clients, identifying top healthcare talent, and leading the team. She is passionate about helping early career professionals recognize their potential & reach their professional goals.
JoAnn keeps busy outside of work volunteering with a Therapeutic Riding nonprofit organization that provides Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies to individuals with disabilities. Her other passion is traveling the world, and has been to 6 of the 7 continents & hopes to get to Antarctica some day!