Team Lead, Mobile Crisis Unit
536 W. Vista Way Vista, CA 92083 US
North San Diego County
We are seeking licensed mental health clinicians with a passion for crisis work to join a large mental health & chemical dependency treatment services organization as a Team Lead for the Mobile Crisis Response Team. This team responds to urgent (non-911) calls, and provides crisis intervention for individuals experiencing a behavioral or mental health crisis, connecting them to appropriate levels of care.
This is a Direct Hire position with a Marquee Healthcare client.
- Oversee the assistance and services provided to individuals in crisis, residing in North San Diego County. The individuals being served range in age from transitional-age-youth to older adult.
- Working in conjunction with leadership, the Team Lead will supervise and facilitate the delivery of services, including: assessment, crisis intervention, case management, collaboration with community partners, and rehabilitation services.
- Team Lead will provide clinical supervision to clinicians and other team members assigned to their unit/shift.
- Transport clients to appropriate levels of care, when necessary
- Team Lead will assist the Program Director with clinical compliance, and serve as administrative lead in their absence.
- Will be responsible for additional administrative duties, as assigned
- REQUIRED: Current licensure by the State of California as an LCSW, LPCC, LMFT, or Psychologist (Candidates with an Associates license, who have completed their hours and have a test date scheduled may be considered, depending on qualifications and experience)
- REQUIRED: Masters Degree in a mental health field such as psychology, counseling, or social work.
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in mental health and substance abuse.
- Must have supervision experience, preferably to include administrative, people management, and organizational leadership.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention, behavioral health and risk assessment
- Strong communication skills
- Valid CA driver’s license and is required. Good driving record with 3 years of driving experience and candidate must be 21 years old or older to drive.
- 2 or more years of behavioral health crisis interventions experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- Position requires being in the field, and may include client transportation
- Schedule: Three, twelve hour shifts (3x12), including one weekend shift
- Shifts Available: 7a-7:30p, 2p-2:30a, or 7p-7:30a
- Pay: The range is commensurate with experience and qualifications, and taking into consideration a shift differential for nights, the expected salary range for this role will be: $90,000-$105,000
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.