Team Lead, LMFT/LCSW - NOC Shift
536 W. Vista Way Vista, CA 92083 US
We are seeking licensed Mental Health Clinicians with a passion for crisis work to join a large mental health & chemical dependency treatment services organization as a Team Lead for the Mobile Crisis Response Team. This team responds to urgent (non-911) calls, and provides crisis intervention for individuals experiencing a behavioral or mental health crisis, connecting them to appropriate levels of care.
This is a Direct Hire position with a Marquee Healthcare client.
- Oversee the assistance and services provided to individuals in crisis, residing in North San Diego County. The individuals being served range in age from transitional-age-youth to older adult.
- Working in conjunction with leadership, the Team Lead will supervise and facilitate the delivery of services, including: assessment, crisis intervention, case management, collaboration with community partners, and rehabilitation services.
- Team Lead will provide clinical supervision to clinicians and other team members assigned to their unit/shift.
- Transport clients to appropriate levels of care, when necessary
- Team Lead will assist the Program Director with clinical compliance, and serve as administrative lead in their absence.
- Will be responsible for additional administrative duties, as assigned
- REQUIRED: Current licensure by the State of California as an LCSW, LPCC, LMFT, or Psychologist (Candidates with an Associates license, who have completed their hours and have a test date scheduled may be considered, depending on qualifications and experience)
- REQUIRED: Masters Degree in a mental health field such as psychology, counseling, or social work.
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in mental health and substance abuse.
- Must have supervision experience, preferably to include administrative, people management, and organizational leadership.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention, behavioral health and risk assessment
- Strong communication skills
- Valid CA driver’s license and is required. Good driving record with 3 years of driving experience and candidate must be 21 years old or older to drive.
- 2 or more years of behavioral health crisis interventions experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- Position requires being in the field, and may include client transportation
- Schedule: Three, twelve hour shifts (3x12), including one weekend shift
- Shifts Available: Tue, Wed, and Thu 7p-7:30a
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.