900 South Richfield Road. Placentia, CA 92870 US
Monday to Friday
PURPOSE AND PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITES
Under general supervision, and following prescribed methods and procedures and verbal instructions, performs manual and clerical duties in connection with the receiving and issuing of material, tools, and supplies required in production and tooling operations.
- Counts, checks, weighs, and stores received goods, raw materials, finished parts, tools, dies,
- and fixtures, in proper location according to identify factors.
- Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves based on a first-in/first-out and other plans.
- Pulls items, fills orders, and issues materials, supplies, components, tools, dies, and fixture to departments.
- Maintains computer records on use of stock, adjustments of inventory counts, and damage to stock and location changes.
- May saw and shear raw stock and, using fork lift, store, organize and control raw stock inventory.
- Responsible for receiving, inspecting material (bar and strip) storing, inventorying and issuing raw stock.
- Damaged parts or parts with lost traceability found in raw material area of responsibility will be routed to MRB for scrap and or placed on a rejection tag by quality assurance.
- Responsible to receive material from purchase order. Raw stock person receives material and P0. Is inspected, and put away. Bin number written on P0, tag printed.
- Raw stock is responsible for releasing planner to shop. Also responsible for issuing planner in computer.
- Assembly - assisted assembly at the end of the month
1. Must have knowledge of Company policies, procedures.
2. Must be able to use computer
3. Must be able to operate fork lift and saw/shear tools.
4. Must have material handling experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Works in a factory environment.
- Duties and responsibilities performed normally do require physical requirements including prolonged standing, walking, bending over, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, crouching, repetitive use of hands, repetitive foot control, grasping, and occasional lifting of material up to 50lbs.
duties of any one incumbent. Not included are duties and responsibilities common to all supervisory positions including performance review,
training, preparation of staff reports, EEO responsibilities, scheduling and so forth.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.