Sr. RPG Programmer, Systems Analyst
Buford, GA 30515 US
The Sr. System Analyst Will:
- Perform various analytical, technical, and administrative activities in the system development, implementation, and support of in-house and vendor-developed software to support REI business operations.
- Identify, analyze, and document business needs and system requirements by conferring with staff or users. Develop, investigate, analyze, and evaluate system alternatives to prepare recommendations for moderately complex to complex design components of a project. Advise users in selecting system solutions.
- Assist with project plans for the development and/or implementation of large projects. Monitor project adherence to schedule and takes action to ensure the project is completed efficiently. Provide direction to users in the execution of project steps.
- Develop, modify, maintain, test, and install moderately complex to complex applications to meet business requirements. Create program specifications, flowcharts, and documentation for new or existing applications. Code and debug programs in accordance with systems design and technical specifications
- Perform ongoing systems maintenance of moderately complex to complex custom and enterprise applications to ensure proper application operation, functional efficiency, and effectiveness
- 5 years of RPG (RPG III, IV, ILE), CLP, DDS, Query, SQL programming, and sub-file programming experience
- 3+ years experience working with any application systems
- Must be available for after-hours and weekend “On-call” duty
- Working knowledge and experience of application development methodology, business workflows and processes, and analytical/system tools, including DFU, FTP, and Job Scheduler.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 5 years of RPG (RPG III, IV, ILE), CLP, DDS, Query, SQL programming, and sub-file experience
- Working experience of ALDON or any Change Management System
- Manufacturing industry experience
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.