Sr. Buyer Planner
1901 Corporate Center Drive Oceanside, CA 92056 US
Sr. Buyer Planner
Large Manufacturing Company in Oceanside, Ca.
Onsite – Immediate opening
- Execute daily/weekly process to review and maintain MRP suggested inventory levels.
- Maintain purchased parts in the ERP system.
- Negotiate best price, quality, and service from suppliers.
- Participate in the MAGNAFLOW supplier management program.
- Visit suppliers to develop business relationships and seek opportunities to benefit Company.
- Provide timely and efficient materials planning.
- Maintain metrics and generate reports as needed.
- Analyze and implement MRP/MPS to publish a weekly production schedule.
- Monitor weekly production schedules.
- Collaborate with Production managers and Supervisors to optimize orders flow
- Monitor, and maintain appropriate PPV levels.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.) but applicable work experience will be considered.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Over 5 years’ experience in SUPPLY CHAIN in a Buyer role.
- Competency and familiarity with ERP/MRP systems.
- Previous global sourcing experience a plus.
- Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Placement
Greg is a dedicated and hardworking professional who is your go-to recruiter for all things related to engineering, supply chain, operations, and executive level recruiting. He brings with him over 15 years’ experience in finding talent for small to Fortune 100 organizations with his success founded on building relationships and in providing top-level customer service. Greg is consistently a top performer, and the recipient of numerous company awards.
Greg is an avid Cubs fan; enjoys Marvel movies; Discovery, History, and is a Science Channel fan! Greg is 100% Greek
If you are ever in the mood to break some plates, and yell Opa!, He is your guy!