Sr. Accountant (Temporary - 6 Months)
2802 Safran Dr. Grand Prarie, TX 75052 US
Our aerospace/government defense client in Grand Prairie, Texas is seeking a Sr. Accountant to assist in the SAP implementation process. As such, this role will require experience in: Accounting/Finance and SAP ERP Systems
Contract: 6 Months (May become permanent after contract period)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm, Optional 9/80 schedule
Temp to Hire Contract (Full Benefits Upon Conversion)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize SAP to perform monthly financial reporting through convergence accounting - Support Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reviews
- Prepare journal entries during the month and for the month-end close process for expenses and balance sheet accounts
- Review bank reconciliations, OPEX & Inventory transactions (WIP costs analysis) for fixed assets.
- Provide analysis regarding employee travel & expense report reimbursements (SAP Concur, reporting tool)
- Complete various account reconciliations after each month-end close and perform additional analysis based on the results of the reconciliations.
- Provide assistance with accounting CONSO for our client's various subsidiary companies and fixed assets.
- Support the Shared Service team in the resolution of issues, validation of the AP transactions
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly accounting close in accordance with corporate policy
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP (FICO, COPA) is a must
- Ability to accurately interpret and communicate accounting information
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.