1335 Park Center Drive Vista, CA 92081 US
Temporary with possibility to go FT. Will only work 1st shift.
- 1st shift – 6:30 AM to 3:10 PM – Monday through Friday
- Vista, CA
Below are the qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 or more years of experience working in a shipping department.
- Must possess/obtain forklift and pallet jack certifications. Additional in-house safety certifications must be completed.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license including proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability under the Company’s insurance carrier standards.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.