Sales Development Representative
2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
Sales Development Representative, Orange County
Marquee Staffing’s Healthcare Division is growing!
We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Professional who is creative, innovative, driven and outgoing to join our Irvine Branch.
If you are looking to advance your professional career, have a passion to learn the staffing industry, and enjoy creating and growing business relationships, this opportunity may be for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Identify, qualify and direct marketing to targeted healthcare accounts, with the purpose of generating new business.
- Acquire new orders and bring top level value to our clients.
- Build long-standing relationships with client’s decision makers including C-Level, Department Directors & Managers including HR professionals.
- Market our business solutions, which include Managed Service Programs (MSP), Payroll Services, Direct and Contract Staffing.
- New client research, skill market, active sales calls, customer presentations, client visits/appointments and networking events.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ proven success in inside and/or outside sales
- Consultative service style with a competitive spirit to win
- Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Skilled “hunters" who can sell with high integrity & have a strong ability to understand the customer’s needs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and Outlook email required
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and organizational skill
- Enjoys being involved in professional networking
- Willing to learn and understand the recruitment process
- Member of scholastic/sports clubs, volunteer and/or leadership organizations while attending college a plus.
- Experience with a CRM software system
- Irvine, Ca 92618
- 100% onsite for 1st 90 days
- Transition to 2 Days work from home after 90 days
- $40k-$50k base + uncapped commission
- This is an hourly role
- Marquee Staffing offers Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Sick Pay
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.