START Program Coordinator
536 W. Vista Way Vista, CA 92083 US
Position Summary: The START Coordinator will provide treatment and psychoeducational services for clients in the START program. They will also assist clients in cross-systems navigation.
The Coordinator will maintain an active caseload of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities that have been referred for START services.
- Provide consultation to teams and system as needed, utilizing best practices
- Assist with referrals and screening for enrollment in the START program.
- Responsible for the coordination of support meetings and development of crisis plans for individuals in the START program.
- Provide outreach visits to the individuals' home, day center and/or vocational settings, regularly
- Use START Action Plan for case planning and strategizing; develop comprehensive service evaluations, crisis prevention and intervention plans, intakes and assessments.
- A master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or other human service field.
- Registered with the BBS as a licensed or pre-licensed IMF, MFT, ASW, LCSW, PCCI or LPCC, or with the Board of Psychology as a Psychologist, Registered Psychologist, Psychological Assistant or Psychological Intern.
- 2 years of experience working with people with IDD and behavioral health needs.
- Ability to successfully complete the START Coordinator certification training within 12 months of employment.
- Must be able to work independently, stay organized, and show mature judgement and decision making.
- Experience working with families and individuals
- Location: Vista, CA (this is not a remote or hybrid role)
- Schedule: Mon-Fri days, will be on call 1 week day per week (9am-9am), and one weekend every 4-5 weeks
- Pay: Depending on experience, licensure, and other qualifications, the starting pay range for this position is $31-$34 per hour
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.