2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team in providing excellent patient care in our client’s outpatient settings. Your responsibilities as a nurse will include critical thinking, time management and good communication skills while working under the general supervision of the managing Physician to provide safe, quality patient centered care.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions- including routine vital signs and nursing assessments.
- Conducting medical diagnostic and clinical tests per policy as ordered by managing physician.
- Modifying patient treatment plans as indicated by physician based on patient conditions and responses.
- Working with healthcare team members, family members and patient to evaluate or implement safe patient care plans.
- Medication administration including vaccines.
- Provide nurse teaching at time of discharge or as directed (may be with medical devices or related to treatments)
- Demonstrates computer skills
- Complies with company policy
- Two (2) years of clinical experience as an RN in your primary specialty is required.
- Completion of an accredited RN training program that allows graduates to take and pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN).
- Current California RN license is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- BLS and ACLS certification are required.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Ability to utilize written and verbal communication, interpersonal, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Ability in planning, organizing, and conflict resolution skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.