Registered Dental Assistant
1550 Superior Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92627 US
Our non-profit clinic in Costa Mesa, CA is seeking bilingual Registered Dental Assistants to join our growing team! We are on a mission to provide dental, medical, social, and food donation services to any patient that walks through our door!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Work Location: Costa Mesa, CA (Triangle Square)
- Assists dentists with dental care and administrative duties as needed.
- Initiate X-rays safely and accurately
- Competent in assisting in all aspects of general dentistry
- Has in depth knowledge of all procedure, instruments and materials used for each dental procedure
- Clean and sterilize patient treatment area after procedures including: Processing, cleaning and sterilization of dental instruments.
- Participates in cleaning and maintenance of dental equipment (autoclaves, etc)
- Able to read patient’s records, provide appropriate consent forms as needed
- Able to understand patient’s medical history, medical alerts, allergies and limitations
- Maintains current knowledge of each procedure and be able to give post operative instructions as instructed by the provider
- Able to use and work with EDR accurately
- Follows all safety guidelines indicated for operator and patients during x-ray machine use
- Take accurate vital signs including blood pressure
- Keep all equipment logs accurately and up to date according to the instructions or as directed
- Collaborates with the front desk to maintain a balance in the flow of the clinic
- Communicates in English and/or Spanish as per the patients need.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Registered Dental Assistant Certificate
- Certificate of completion of Dental Radiation Safety in the State of California
- 6+ months of chairside dental assisting experience
- Able to work respectfully with patients of diverse backgrounds and cultures; mentally ill, drug and alcohol abusers, and homeless patients
- Prior knowledge of EDR and digital X-rays preferred
- Maintains an active CPR/BLS certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.