2 Venture , 140 Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are looking for an outgoing and driven individual that is eager to learn and help grow our Orange County Branch!
The Recruiter will be focus on recruiting for roles such as IT, Engineering, and Accounting and Finance, as well as various manufacturing and production roles.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities for Recruiter:
- Full cycle recruiting, employee onboarding, I9, Everify, scheduling interviews, update employee records, processing background checks and drug tests, complete employee references, process employee conversions and terminations, and etc.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Utilize various job boards for recruitment and sourcing efforts
- Track employees and applicants on Applicant Tracking System
- Manage candidate flow through client specific ATS to include: BullHorn, Ultipro, ICIMs, Greenhouse, etc.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 1-3 years total work experience preferred
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional written communication skills
- Availability and flexibility to work after hours and/or overtime
- Must be passionate with helping others
- Prior experience in recruitment is a plus, but training and guidance will be provided.
- Monday to Friday 8AM - 5PM
- Work from Home on Fridays! Plus an additional day Wednesday OR Thursday based on rotation after 6 week training period.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.