2 Venture , 140 Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are hiring a Recruiter who will identify, interview, and match qualified candidates for our Clients.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities for Recruiter:
- Full cycle recruiting, employee onboarding, I9, Everify, scheduling interviews, update employee records, processing background checks and drug tests, professional reference checks, process employee conversions and terminations, and etc.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Utilize various job boards to publish job ads and source from candidate database
- Track employees and applicants on Applicant Tracking System
- Manage candidate flow through client specific ATS to include: BullHorn, Ultipro, ICIMs, Greenhouse, etc.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 1-3 years total work experience preferred
- Prior experience in recruitment or interviewing is a plus
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional written communication skills
- Availability and flexibility to work after hours and/or overtime
- Must be passionate with helping others
- Monday to Friday 8AM - 5PM
- Work from Home on Fridays! Plus Wednesday OR Thursday based on rotation after 90 day training period.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.