RF Test Technician III
3205 Lionshead Avenue Carlsbad, CA 92010 US
Excellent opportunity with an Electronics manufacturer in the Defense and Aerospace industry! If you are looking to be part of life changing products, this is a great opportunity for you!
• Position: RF Test Technician III
• Compensation: $23-30/hr depending on experience
• Shift: 1st shift, Monday through Friday
• This is a direct hire opportunity
We are seeking a RF Test Technician level III to troubleshoot methodologies and equipment setup. Someone who is open to mentoring other technicians and growing with a great well-known company!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of related and recent experience with testing, troubleshooting and repairing of electronics
• Testing equipment with limited support
• Assist with creation and improvement of RF tuning maps
• Troubleshooting down to the component level
• Substantial knowledge of RF amplifier theory
• Proficient understanding of the RF and DC testing
• Hands-on experience on RF/Microwave testing and thorough knowledge with measurement of Psat, P1 dB, OIP3, PAE, noise figure, spurious and harmonic outputs
• Soldering experience
• Proficient with bench troubleshooting of test set up
• Detail oriented, good communication skills (written and verbal), documentation
• Create written reports and suggest recommendations
We offer excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, 401K and more!) plus promotions and rewards!
Our products save lives!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.