Quality Control Technician II
26061 Merit Circle , Suite 102 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection and release of incoming raw materials and finished products
- Final inspection of assemblies and post sterile products
- Perform calibration of all manufacturing and quality tools
- Inspect accuracy of shipments, documentation and the acceptability of parts
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain the quarantine area to ensure that all non-conforming, rejected material and material waiting for inspection are clearly labeled with status.
- Ensure that sterile and non-sterile products remain separated
- Maintain, organize and ensure paper files are accurate and complete.
- Prioritize inspection based on supervisor instructions and demands of manufacturing and product development.
- Support Quality Management in performance of quality reviews and audits.
- Ensure that items that require calibration are sent out for calibration in a timely fashion and that records and documentation are completed per the SOP.
- Complete Finished Goods, Device History Review Final Review
- Superb attention to detail
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have a knowledge of fundamental Metrology practices and principles
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to follow directions
- Must have visual acuity to distinguish colors and recognize non-conforming parts
- Must be proficient in using a Windows PC, Microsoft Office products
- Understanding of GMP and ISO quality systems
- Experience using a vision system, micrometers, calipers and other tools and gauges to perform inspection
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to initiate Document Change Orders for Receiving Inspection Forms and Procedure
- 2 – 5 years of experience performing quality and/or visual inspections
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.