Quality Control Technician - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Class 3 Medical Device company is seeking to hire an experienced Quality Control Technician in Irvine, CA.
Monday to Friday
$22/hr - $27/hr DOE
- Performs general inspection work in three basic areas and is capable of these required function:
- Receiving inspection
- First article and In-Process inspection
- Final and Shipping inspection
- Takes direction from inspection lead for work assignments and obtains guidance on technical matters.
- Familiar with all quality procedures and related work instructions and recommends improvements when applicable.
- Measures parts to verify accuracy of dimensions, using standard and/or special measuring equipment.
- Tests units for specification conformance using test equipment
- Stamps or otherwise approves acceptable parts and prepares the necessary paperwork to document the results.
- Maintains all required inspection records as per procedures.
- Conducts more complex inspections as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 -3 yrs minimum experience in Quality Inspector role
- Communication skills: verbal and written English
- Prior experience with medical, mechanical, or electrical inspection techniques
- Medical Device manufacturing experience
- Cleanroom manufacturing experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.