Quality Control Technician - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Class 3 Medical Device company is seeking to hire experienced quality control technicians in Irvine CA.
1st Shift: 5am or 6am -- 2:30pm
Rate: $25hr - $27hr DOE
- Performs general inspection work in three basic areas and is capable of these required function:
- Receiving inspection
- First article and In-Process inspection
- Final and Shipping inspection
- Takes direction from inspection lead for work assignments and obtains guidance on technical matters.
- Familiar with all quality procedures and related work instructions and recommends improvements when applicable.
- Measures parts to verify accuracy of dimensions, using standard and/or special measuring equipment.
- Tests units for specification conformance using test equipment
- Stamps or otherwise approves acceptable parts and prepares the necessary paperwork to document the results.
- Maintains all required inspection records as per procedures.
- Conducts more complex inspections as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 -3 yrs minimum experience in Quality Inspector role
- Communication skills: verbal and written English
- Prior experience with medical, mechanical, or electrical inspection techniques
- Medical Device manufacturing experience
- Cleanroom manufacturing experience
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.