Quality Control Inspector
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our innovative and growing team in Irvine, CA.
TEMP TO HIRE: 3 Months
1st Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday 6AM-2:30PM
100% of Premium Paid Benefit when you convert to permanent employment!
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- DHR Reviews, sterile goods focus
- Receives, inspects, tests, and properly documents incoming components, assemblies, and finished good.
- Collaborates with Engineering and Quality to resolve non-conformances.
- Maintains proper material labeling and dispositioning in inventory.
- Properly maintains and completes operational records, reports, and other required documents.
- Tests and manages resulting documentation when needed.
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Experience with DHR Review, QC visual inspections, packaging and labeling required
- Experience working inside a clean room and Electromechanical Experience is a plus
- Strong GMP/GDP required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.