Quality Control Inspector 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our innovative and growing team in Irvine, CA. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and call Erika Castro at 949-222-6430!
$20/hr - $26/hr DOE
100% of Premium Paid Benefit when you convert to permanent employment!
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- DHR Reviews, sterile goods focus
- Receives, inspects, tests, and properly documents incoming components, assemblies, and finished good.
- Collaborates with Engineering and Quality to resolve non-conformances.
- Maintains proper material labeling and dispositioning in inventory.
- Properly maintains and completes operational records, reports, and other required documents.
- Tests and manages resulting documentation when needed.
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Experience with DHR Review, QC visual inspections, packaging and labeling required
- Experience working inside a clean room and Electromechanical Experience is a plus
- Strong GMP/GDP required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.