Quality Control Inspector - 2nd Shift
29 Parker , . Irvine, CA 92618 US
- Perform various quality inspections according to written procedures
- Perform review of DHRs, LHRs and other Quality documents for proper GDP, GMP, material lots and manufacturing procedures
- Assign, control and manage appropriate GLN (General Load Number) and SLN (Sterilization Load Number) for product to and from sterilizer
- Release of post sterilized product per company procedure
- Provide feedback to QA, Operations and R&D on quality issues
- Maintain the records for raw material, subassembly and final inspections
- Other duties as assigned.
- Inspection techniques, understanding technical documentation including mechanical drawings.
- Written and oral communications.
- Reading technical documentation.
- Working in controlled environments (clean rooms).
- Good intra-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems for medical device manufacturing and requirements for inspection and testing.
- Minimum 1 years in quality control for medical device manufacturing.
- Use of video inspection equipment (desirable) and other inspection tools.
- Inspection sampling plans.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.