10165 McKellar Court San Diego, CA 92121 US
Are you seeking an opportunity with an organization that will enhance your career? Look no further! We are one of the nation's leading manufacturer of diagnostic solutions.
We are an innovative medical device manufacturer with facilities located in Carlsbad and San Diego. We are looking for motivated and driven individuals to be a part of our team!
This individual is primarily responsible for performing Quality Control testing products at various stages of Production. This includes both routine (SOP) and special assignments, as well as documentation of findings/results for attachment to Device History Records. Additionally, this individual will lend support as necessary to the daily QC Chemistry core functions – Stability
Studies, Raw Material Testing, Proficiency Testing, and Customer Complaints.
- Performs and documents QC Sofia Testing of WIP Production Lots and special evaluation assignments.
- Support daily QC Chemistry core functions as needed.
- Performs and documents 1st article functional Sofia Final Kit QC Testing.
- Support new Sofia product development/improvement projects.
- General housekeeping and laboratory organization.
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- Works and communicates effectively and professionally with others.
- Capable of working and communicating with other departments regarding testing activities.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely, as trained and directed, in accordance with established practices.
- Train new Quality Control Technicians.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad’s professional career began after graduating from the California State University, San Marcos with a B.A. in Communication and moving to Spain to teach English. After two years, he returned to the U.S. and joined Marquee Staffing in 2018. He began his career as a Recruiter and was quickly allured by the fast-paced and competitive nature of the industry. He has since taken on multiple roles within Marquee Staffing, most recently as Branch Manager, but stays true to his roots in recruiting.
Outside of work, Brad enjoys exploring new hiking trails, an afternoon run, traveling to new destinations, hanging with friends, and going anywhere with live music.