2819 Loker Ave East Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
Inspect incoming components, supplies, and finished goods.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred 2 + years of Quality
- Have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented
- Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies golf club parts against job order specifications.
- Perform daily calibration audits of production equipment and daily process audits.
- Assist in Destructive testing of Incoming components
- Confirm orders are labeled correctly with necessary paperwork attached
- Requirements:: Must be capable of frequent moving or lifting up to five 5 feet, and items weighing from 1 to 50 lbs. Must have good eyesight. Must be flexible and able to work overtime and Saturdays.
- Perform other tasks as requested
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter & Payroll Specialist
Jenni comes to Marquee Staffing with an extensive background in accounting and business administration. Her primary focus as a talent coordinator is to ensure the inner workings of the office run smoothly and efficiently. Jenni takes pride in providing top-notch assistance to our clientele and is adept at multitasking. For instance, when it comes to the demands of processing payroll and accounts receivable as well as miscellaneous duties pertaining human resources, she handles it all with finesse.
In Jenni’s spare time, she enjoys cheering on her son at his football games. You can also find Jenni headed to a cross fit or a boot camp class, shopping or spending time with family and friends.