900 South Richfield Road. Placentia, CA 92870 US
Monday to Friday
PURPOSE AND PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITES
Under general supervision and following standardized procedures, the Purchasing Coordinator performs a wide range of coordinating, control and expediting tasks to monitor and enhance supplier delivery performance to scheduled delivery dates. Ensure tasks are carried out as assigned by working with all relevant resources while brining together resources, information and services.
1. Acts as liaison between purchasing, production control, manufacturing departments and suppliers/supplies to ensure on-time delivery of parts and to coordinate schedules in support of operational goals/objectives.
2. Work in fast paced environment and demonstrate ability to pivot in regards to tasks when required.
3. May purchase materials used in direct production, such as springs and hardware, perishable tooling and general supplies.
4. Participate and when assigned demonstrate ownership over small special projects, with guidance and support.
1. Must have knowledge of production control procedures, manufacturing operations, and purchase part scheduling requirements. Requires two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in production flow or related manufacturing environment
2. Must have one (1) to two (2) years experience in materials procurement.
3. Ability to utilize interpersonal skills to enhance supplier relations.
4. Must be able to travel to visit suppliers/suppliers.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.