Program Director (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PsyD)
11811 W. Washington Blvd. Suite 300 Culver City, CA 90232 US
Large organization offering a wide variety of psychiatric and chemical dependency services is looking for an experienced Program Director to oversee all clinical and administrative activities for one of their sites in West L.A.
*This is a full time, permanent (direct hire) role
The Program Director shall oversee all activities pertaining to contracted programs and other certified services at an outpatient program for adults with serious and persistent chronic mental illness.
Working in conjunction with the Program Managers and Executive Staff member responsible for each program, the Program Director will be responsible for ensuring effective program development and service delivery, focused on the needs of our clients.
The Program Director will oversee all aspects of the program, including group and individual therapy, rehabilitation, education, symptom management, life skills building, and socialization.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or a related mental health field required.
- Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC preferred.
- If not licensed, Associate registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences required.
- If not licensed, ability to obtain a clinical license within 6-12 months of appointment strongly preferred.
- Five (5+) years clinical experience in mental/behavioral health, with extensive direct client care experience working with complex clients who may have multiple conditions such mental health issues, substance use disorders, physical health problems, trauma, and/or homelessness.
- Three (3+) years leadership or management experience, supervision, administrative and organizational ability.
- Must have experience with clinical documentation (EHR) platform(s)
- Experience with and knowledge of DMH and/or DHS
- Strong clinical intervention skills, with demonstrated leadership and team development capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as strong documentation skills.
- Must be able to monitor program goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Experience recruiting, training and supervising direct reports.
- Valid CA driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Ability to conduct clinical supervision preferred
- Current Continuing Education for maintenance of registration/license as applicable.
- Current First Aid/CPR/Crisis De-Escalation Certification preferred.
The salary range for this position depends on a variety of factors, including education, licensure, and experience. The estimated base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $90,000
Meet Your Recruiter
Healthcare Division Manager
JoAnn brings over 15 years of experience in recruitment and business development for healthcare and technology/IT organizations. Graduating from University of California, Santa Cruz with Bachelors degrees in Economics and Sociology, JoAnn’s career began in 2006 in staffing, where she quickly pivoted to healthcare in 2007, and has had a passion for it ever since. Her focus on partnering with clients as their Trusted Advisor to identify, attract, and hire exceptional talent has led to a successful career in both staffing agency and corporate recruiting environments. JoAnn joined Marquee as Healthcare Division Manager, and is responsible for bringing on new clients, identifying top healthcare talent, and leading the team. She is passionate about helping early career professionals recognize their potential & reach their professional goals.
JoAnn keeps busy outside of work volunteering with a Therapeutic Riding nonprofit organization that provides Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies to individuals with disabilities. Her other passion is traveling the world, and has been to 6 of the 7 continents & hopes to get to Antarctica some day!