Production Tech AutoClave - 2nd Shift
2 Goodyear Irvine, CA 92618 US
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the essential functions of this position. This position may be responsible for performing additional duties as tasks as needed and assigned.
- Maintain the disinfection (steam autoclave) process to support manufacturing activities.
- Wash and/ or wrap equipment and supplies.
- Loading and unloading of drying oven and steam disinfection equipment.
- Place purchase requisitions for production spare parts and tooling, as necessary
- Verify cycle printouts and logbooks.
- Properly transfer and stock supplies for all controlled areas (i.e. autoclave, clean room and quality areas)- complete system transactions where applicable (for inventory control purposes)
- Assist with final packaging activities, such as but not limited to, kitting and prepping lots.
- Assist in main clean room activities, as required
- Assist in organizing delivered gowning supplies from approved vendor and stocking of gowning supplies in the Gowning Room.
- Assist in performing waste water treatment for proper disposal
- Assist with daily general cleaning and performs other job duties as assigned.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- 0-2 years of experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing/controlled environment, preferably in a Medical Device Experience
- Must be able to speak, write and read English with excellent understanding
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Individual must be cooperative and willing to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to perform repetitive task consistently and proficiently
- Must be proficient in tasks performed (after suitable training period) and have attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime
The education, knowledge, skills and/or abilities listed below are preferred qualifications in addition to the minimum qualifications stated above.
Additional Experience, Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulation (QSR) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Experience working in a controlled environment (preferably ISO class 5, 7 & 8 or better)
- Oracle ERP experience
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities, skills, and/or demands required of the position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to allow qualified individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous standing
- This position may require some frequent or continuous bending, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous walking.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous moderate lifting of 15-40lbs
- This position may require some frequent or continuous pushing and/or pulling.
- This position may require some repetitive motion involving substantial movements of the wrist, hands and/or fingers; or grasping with hands and/or fingers.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous exposure to dust, fumes, gases, odors or other airborne irritants.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous exposure to chemicals and/or solvents.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.