Production Tech AutoClave - 1st shift
2 Goodyear Irvine, CA 92618 US
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the disinfection (steam autoclave) process to support manufacturing activities.
- Wash and/ or wrap equipment and supplies.
- Loading and unloading of drying oven and steam disinfection equipment.
- Place purchase requisitions for production spare parts and tooling, as necessary
- Verify cycle printouts and logbooks.
- Properly transfer and stock supplies for all controlled areas (i.e. autoclave, clean room and quality areas)- complete system transactions where applicable (for inventory control purposes)
- Assist with final packaging activities, such as but not limited to, kitting and prepping lots.
- Assist in main clean room activities, as required
- Assist in organizing delivered gowning supplies from approved vendor and stocking of gowning supplies in the Gowning Room.
- Assist in performing waste water treatment for proper disposal
- Assist with daily general cleaning and performs other job duties as assigned.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- 0-2 years of experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing/controlled environment
- Must be able to speak, write and read English with excellent understanding
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Individual must be cooperative and willing to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to perform repetitive task consistently and proficiently
- Must be proficient in tasks performed (after suitable training period) and have attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime
Additional Experience, Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulation (QSR) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Experience working in a controlled environment (preferably ISO class 5, 7 & 8 or better)
- Oracle ERP experience
- This position may require some frequent or continuous standing
- This position may require some frequent or continuous bending, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous walking.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous moderate lifting of 15-40lbs
- This position may require some frequent or continuous pushing and/or pulling.
- This position may require some repetitive motion involving substantial movements of the wrist, hands and/or fingers; or grasping with hands and/or fingers.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous exposure to dust, fumes, gases, odors or other airborne irritants.
- This position may require some frequent or continuous exposure to chemicals and/or solvents.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.