Production Tech - 1st Shift
2 Goodyear , B Irvine, CA 92618 US
Pay Rate: $18/hr
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the disinfection (steam autoclave) process to support manufacturing activities.
- Wash and/ or wrap equipment and supplies
- Loading and unloading of drying oven and steam disinfection equipment
- Place purchase requisitions for production spare parts and tooling, as necessary
- Verify cycle printouts and logbooks
- Properly transfer and stock supplies for all controlled areas (i.e. autoclave, clean room and quality areas)- complete system transactions where applicable (for inventory control purposes)
- Assist with final packaging activities, such as but not limited to, kitting and prepping lots
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- 0-2 years of experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing/controlled environment, preferably in a Medical Device Experience or human-tissue assembly/production.
- Must be able to speak, write and read English with excellent understanding
- Individual must be cooperative and willing to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to perform repetitive task consistently and proficiently
- Must be able to interact with peers, Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager
- Ability to work overtime, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to utilize a computer, telephone, label printer and copy machine as well as other general office equipment.
Additional Preferred Abilities:
- Knowledge of Quality System Regulation (QSR) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Experience working in a controlled environment (preferably ISO class 5, 7 & 8 or better)
- Oracle ERP experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.