9250 Brown Deer Road San Diego, CA 92121 US
Hourly Rate: $30-$40 depending on experience
The Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling all work orders to demands to the production floor.
Schedule Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (a flexible schedule can be discussed) 100% onsite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or related field preferred
- APICS-CPIM a plus
- Minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing, production control/planning, materials management or related discipline is required
- PCB experience is required
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office and MRP; Navision, Manman, or Oracle knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Create WO based on demand
- Communicate / follow up with purchase department for shortage
- Communicate / follow up with manufacturing
- Update planning parameters as needed
- Participate in production meeting. Provide priorities and material status to production team.
- Develop and implement the production schedule for the manufacturing work cell and purchasing function taking into consideration available capacity, material availability, finished good level production order requirements, and best production order sequence.
- Review material/purchase order due dates to ensure late deliveries are expedited in accordance with production schedule requirements. Verify status of components and delinquent material, maintaining shortage records.
- Provide input and oversight of routings and planning bills of material (BOM’s) in support of material resource planning (MRP) requirements.
- Provide direction to purchasing with regard to part number specific supply chain strategies and urgency.
- Complete tasks and special projects as assigned
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.