Production Line Assistant
29 Parker Irvine, CA 92618 US
Multiple openings, great opportunity to work in a Medical Device company!
Our medical device partner is hiring now for Production Line Assistants in Irvine, CA! Experience with ERP or MRP systems is preferred, but must be comfortable with heavy computer use in production environment. Please email resumes to Kyle at email@example.com for a quicker response or call 949-222-6430!
Pay Rate: $20 - $21/hr
Schedule: Mon - Fri
6AM - 2:30PM - OT Available
- Work independently and as a part of an assembly line team
- Organize Work orders via software (ERP, MRP)
- Communicate regularly between production manager and production team
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Follow manufacturing cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines
- Follow manufacturing SOPs
- Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience working with software, computer savvy preferred
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.