2819 Loker Ave East Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
Numerous immediate Production Assembly openings for a manufacturer in the sporting goods industry. Entry level positions with huge potential for growth for candidates without industry experience! If you feel you are up to par then APPLY TODAY!
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to cross-train and multitask
- Have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented
- Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies golf club parts against job order specifications.
- Cuts shaft of club to specified length, puts glue into hole of golf club.
- Reads job order to determine specifications, such as shaft-head alignment and swing weight of iron golf clubs.
- Slides ferrule over tip of club shaft to embellish shaft-head joint.
- Confirm orders are labeled correctly with necessary paperwork attached
- Help to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all by following standards and procedures; complying with company policy
- Ability to lift in excess of 30lbs, standing for multiple hours in a warehouse environment.
- Perform other tasks as requested
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Branch Manager
Brad’s professional career began after graduating from the California State University, San Marcos with a B.A. in Communication and moving to Spain to teach English. After two years, he returned to the U.S. and joined Marquee Staffing in 2018. He began his career as a Recruiter and was quickly allured by the fast-paced and competitive nature of the industry. He has since taken on multiple roles within Marquee Staffing, most recently as Regional Branch Manager, but stays true to his roots in recruiting.
Outside of work, Brad enjoys exploring new hiking trails, an afternoon run, traveling to new destinations, hanging with friends, and going anywhere with live music.