Power Shear Saw Set Up Operator
9810 6th St Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 US
Following prescribed methods and procedures, sets ups, adjusts and operates power shear and saw to cut parts according to specifications called out in planning documents.
- Analyzes planner to determine shear or saw to be used and blades required to perform saw or shear operations.
- Sets up, adjusts material stop gauges, material clamping devises and operates power shear and saw.
- Uses precision measuring instruments such as height gauges, micrometers and calipers to check dimensions and adjust stop gauges to correct any variances.
- Perform minor repairs including the installation of new blades, holing clamps, etc.
- Maintain computer records on use of stock, adjustments of inventory counts and damage to stock and location changes.
- Counts, checks, weights and stores received raw materials in proper location according to identifying factors.
- Must be able to operate fork lift.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able in input data in computer.
- 1-2 years of machine shop experience with background of material knowledge and inventory skills.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Submits first article parts for inspection and final approval to lead.
- Operates power shear and saw with multiple adjustments to perform operations.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Works in a factory environment and is exposed to dirt, heat, grit, sparks, noise, fumes and dust.
- Duties and responsibilities performed do require special physical requirements including standing, walking, bending over, crouching, pushing, pulling, repetitive foot control, repetitive use of hands, grasping, fine dexterity, and occasional lifting of material up to 50 lbs.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.