2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
Marquee Staffing has several clients with immediate openings for a full-time Physician interested in using an integrative approach to medicine to diagnose and treat the root causes of illnesses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work collaboratively with the medical director, other staff physicians, and front and back-office administrative and medical staff within the context and scope of practice for a physician
- Interview and examine patients
- Assess patients current and ongoing health
- Order and interpret lab and test results
- Make initial and ongoing diagnoses
- Determine and document initial and revised patient plans of care
- Prescribe medication and nutritional supplements as needed.
- Offer education, encouragement, and support to patients
- Update patient records in the practice’s electronic health records platform
- Work closely with team members to optimize the patient care experience
Required Skills and Desired Proficiencies:
- Demonstrated ability to perform comprehensive initial and follow-up healthcare evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound clinical judgment, including consulting with other practice physicians
- Demonstrated ability to always act in the best interest of the patient and to help patients make informed decisions related to their healthcare
- Ability to accurately code patient visits and provide thorough documentation using an electronic health records system
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic phlebotomy procedures and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the confidentiality of patient information according to federal, state, and practice guidelines and regulations
- Proficient at researching, understanding, and adapting to medical office protocols
- Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel, email, and electronic health records software
- 3+ Years’ experience as a physician
- Board certification as a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- MD or DO degree from an accredited U.S. medical school
- Valid California Physician license
- Curiosity and passion for functional medicine and integrative healthcare
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (including active listening and inductive reasoning skills and remaining open to ideas and learning new things)
Required Physical Demands:
- Perceptive acuity and physical ability to perform all direct and indirect patient care functions including walking, sitting, standing, bending and light lifting is required
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience
- An attractive benefits package accounting for paid vacation, sick days/personal days, health insurance allowance, and paid professional development and education, is provided.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.