Physician Assistant/Nurse Practioner
25431 Cabot Road Suite 110 Laguna Beach, CA 92653 US
Our medical group client specializing in Worker's Compensation cases with multiple offices in Laguna Hills, Santa Ana, and Corona is seeking either a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practioner to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing practice with multiple physicians and locations offering unparalleled career growth opportunities. New graduates are welcome to apply!
For a faster response, please email resume/CV to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Laguna Hills Clinic: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Santa Ana Clinic: Tues
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
Contract to Hire after 6 Months
Benefits Offered Once Permanent: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Key Responsibilities include:
- Performs a variety of duties under the supervision of the attending physician which may include daily rounds, completing progress notes or assisting the physician in the exam room.
- Assesses health conditions by collecting and documenting patient data through use of means such as interviews and observation
- Performs or assists in routine laboratory, screening, therapeutic, diagnostic or patient care procedures.
- Reviews treatment and therapy plans. Orders therapy treatments, diagnostic laboratory and radiological tests/procedures, and therapeutic diets as necessary.
- Instructs and counsels patients in matters relating to health condition.
- Obtains and records detailed and accurate medical histories.
- Communicates changes in patient condition to attending physician.
- Acts as a liaison between nursing staff or other services and physician.
- Facilitates referral of patients to health facilities, agencies and community resources.
- Reviews observations and completes patient charting.
- Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships with patients, families, and other healthcare personnel, while assuring confidentiality of patient information.
- Adhere to HIPPA policies regarding patient confidentiality.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree required
- Current and valid California Physician Assistant or Nurse practitioner Licensure
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.