2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
Location: Lake Forest
Full/Part Time: Full Time with Benefits
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join our team in providing quality patient-centered care to our client’s patients in the clinic setting. The primary responsibility of the Physician Assistant is direct patient care for all ages and genders, including both acute and chronic care. The Physician Assistant will also assist the Chief Medical Officer and Staff Physicians in supervision of the nursing staff.
- Provide high-quality, patient-centered, and values-based primary medical care
- Conduct physical and psychosocial assessments, diagnose and mange health and illness needs
- Educate patients regarding their medical conditions and treatment options
- Complete referrals to specialty care as needed
- Prescribe and/or dispense medications as appropriate
- Collaborate with physicians, registered nurses and medical assistants
- May be required to provide on-call coverage for after-hours care in accordance with health center protocols
- Education: A Master’s degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program.
- License / Certification:
- Current BLS certificate
- Physician Assistant License
- DEA License
- Two plus years experience as a Physician Assistant is highly desirable; a minimum of two years of experience in community health; bilingual (English/Spanish)
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.