Patient Inbound Call Center Rep (Remote)
1220 East 4th Street Long Beach, CA 90802 US
Our healthcare company is seeking Cantonese or Mandarin-Bilingual compassionate individuals to join their remote customer care team. The Customer Service Representative will be focused on inbound and outbound calls within the call center to assist patients with questions, scheduling, processing authorizations, customer inquiry, and additional admin tasks as needed. Bilingual fluency is required.
100% Remote, but need to be able to commute to Long Beach, CA for monthly one-day training sessions.
Equipment: Company provided Laptop, Headset, and Monitor
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:30PM, Subject to change start time between 7AM-9AM
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails, and contacts in a fast paced call center environment [approx. 75+ calls per day]
- Screen, transfer, resolve and dispose of calls expeditiously.
- Effectively schedule of participant's appointments, including trouble-shooting conflicts or urgent needs, communicating with staff, family, providers, etc., and meeting appointment turn-around times as outlined by scheduling protocols
- Review, process, schedule and authorize orders
- Ensure timely documentation of all updates and communication is documented within internal system
- Provide eligibility status and benefit information for participants
- Address participant and provider inquiries
- Escalate concerns as needed
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year experience in a Service/Support call center environment
- Fluency in Spanish highly preferred.
- Customer Service in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Must be computer savvy - we will train on CRM systems
- Must have reliable high-speed internet connection at home.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.