PCB Layout Engineer
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Our Class III Medical Device client is seeking a 3-month contract PCB Designer to join their team! We are looking to interview and hire this qualified individual immediately.
Work Schedule: 8:00am-4:30pm (Flexible)
Location: Irvine, CA (100% Onsite)
Reporting To: Sr. Team Engineer
- Generate documents for schematic, assembly and fabrication of drawings.
- Design layout of multi-layer PCB boards using Altium software.
- Assist engineers in identifying mechanical design issues.
- Provides support to PCB engineering and manufacturing units
- Prepare PCB layouts and fabrication/assembly drawings
- Recommend new design techniques
- Assist in developing of test plans
- 4+ years of experience in PCB layout design as an engineer.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.