2900 E University Dr. Suite 110 Auburn, AL 36830 US
Job Title: Optometrist
Pay: $110,000 - $170,000
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Auburn, Alabama
Optometry clinic is seeking a skilled and dedicated Optometrist to join our dynamic team. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional eye care services to our community.
- Conduct comprehensive eye examinations to assess visual acuity, eye health, and refractive status.
- Diagnose and treat various eye conditions, including but not limited to myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
- Prescribe and fit contact lenses, considering the individual needs and preferences of patients.
- Provide pre/post-operative care for patients undergoing eye surgeries.
- Collaborate with our experienced team to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Stay informed about advancements in optometry and incorporate best practices into patient treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited school of optometry.
- Licensed to practice optometry in the state of Alabama.
- Strong clinical and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding patient care.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k plans
- Dental health plans
- Paid time off (PTO) plus holidays
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Continuing education opportunities
- Potential for partnership in the practice
Why choose to work here:
- Rapidly growing practice
- Located in one of the top ten best places to live in the United States
- Private practice setting with a focus on patient-centric care
- Stress-free work environment with no evening, weekend, or on-call commitments
If you are a dedicated Optometrist looking to make a significant impact in a thriving community, we invite you to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start your journey towards a fulfilling career with one of the most sought-after optometry practices in Alabama.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.