2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
Location: Lake Forest
Full/Part Time: Full Time with Benefits
Outpatient clinic seeking new and experienced nurse practitioners in the Orange County area!
- Delivery of patient-centered, team-based care that falls within the allowable scope of practice to patients of all ages and genders. Includes both acute and chronic care.
- Provide advanced practice physical and psychosocial assessments, diagnosis and management of health and illness needs
- Educate patients regarding their medical conditions and treatment options
- Prescribe and/or dispense medications as appropriate
- Assist the Chief Medical Officer and Staff Physicians in supervision of the nursing staff
- Collaborating with physicians, registered nurses, and medical assistants
- Education: Master’s degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program is required
- License / Certification:
- Current BLS certificate
- Current Registered Nurse License
- Nurse Practitioner License
- DEA License
- Board of Registered Nursing Certification of Nurse Practitioners
- Board of Registered Nurses Certification Furnishing Number
- Two plus years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner highly desirable; minimum of two years of experience in a community health; bilingual (English/Spanish)
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.