2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
We are looking to hire a Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our team in providing excellent healthcare to our client’s patients. This position is responsible for assessing patients prior to administering anesthesia and monitoring patients’ vitals during procedure.
- Evaluates patients pre-operatively by interviewing and examining patient and reviews chart for relevant information.
- In collaboration with the anesthesiologist selects anesthetic for patient based on pre-operative examination and acquires informed consent for anesthesia and related services.
- Selects, acquires, orders, and administers pre-anesthetic medication or treatment for patient based on pre-operative examination.
- Administers anesthesia and monitors the patient intraoperatively.
- Evaluates operative and post-operative condition of patient and takes necessary action to maintain stability.
- Checks anesthesia equipment daily and between cases to assure safe operating condition.
- May perform other duties within scope of licensure/certification as required.
- Valid California Registered Nurse license and current certification by National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) is required.
- Valid and current BLS and ACLS Certification is required.
- Graduation from an accredited Master’s or DNP program in nurse anesthesia is required.
- Skill in performing pre-operative assessment of surgical patients.
- Ability to properly and completely document significant information to form an anesthesia record of pre-operative, intra-operative and postoperative events.
- Ability to safely insert venous and arterial monitoring lines and devices under medical direction of anesthesiologist.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.