Mental Health Clinician, Outpatient (Bi-Lingual Spanish)
1920 Marengo St. Los Angeles, CA 90033 US
- 3+ years clinical experience in the health sciences related field
- Minimum of one-year direct client care experience working with complex clients with SMI who may have multiple conditions such as mental health, substance use, physical health, trauma, and/or homelessness histories, be high utilizers of the health system or otherwise require an intensive level of care.
- Experience with clinical EHR and DMH and/or DHS clinical documentation platform(s) is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and show mature judgment.
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field required
- Associate registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences preferred.
- Valid CA driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Current Continuing Education for maintenance of registration as applicable.
- Current CPR Certification preferred
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.